Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Little bit of Coupon Lingo

Friday, April 9, 2010 |
When I first started using coupons I felt like I was getting off the plane in some new country where I didn't speak the native language. I felt like I needed a dictionary to figure out what some of the words meant. I soon realized that it was actually quite easy, and there is no needto worry. I mean really, how scary does it need to be- its just coupons. =) So, to those of you who are new on the coupon scene,if you have question about terms and coupon usage, send us an email and we will do our best to help you solve it. 




Todays Vocab Words:

SS- Smart Source
P&G- Proctor and Gamble
RP- Red Plum
The above three terms refer to the coupon advertisers that send out the inserts of coupons.

DND- Do Not Double
DNT- Do Not Triple
OYNSO- on your next shopping order
BOGO- Buy One Get One 
Catalina- coupon that prints at register (its on receipt tape) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home