Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Coupons in Sunday's Paper

Sunday, May 24, 2009 |
Good Morning! Don't forget that today is a holiday weekend and there are no manufactures coupons in the paper!

Since I had a break from my normal coupon organizing and listing I thought I would take a minute and tell you all how much I appreciate you. As most of you know I started my blog as a hobby and have continued it that way. I never expected it to make me any "income" whatsoever and I plan on keeping it that way! My intentions were just to inform people that there is an alternative way to shop and save LOADS of money.

All my readers have made this blog SOOO much fun to run. Your comments are always to positive and supportive of me. I cannot express how grateful I am for each of my readers. Thank you so much for helping me keep this blog going. It is because of your comments and success stories I stay motivated enough to update this daily.

That reminds me, I have had a lack of posts this weekend for various reasons, one its a holiday, two I haven't been feeling well, and third my parents came into town to celebrate my birthday with me and my family! So I promise I will make it up to you next week with lots of extra posts.

Enjoy your weekend! I know I will!

Tori

3 comments:

emily said...

Happy Happy Birthday Tori dear! Happy days will come to you all year! If I had one wish then it would be, a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!
I hope your weekend is/has been fabulous! Love ya!

Tanya said...

Hope you are feeling better! You are doing a great job sweetie!!!!! I love getting on and seeing new things and exciting ways to save money!!! THANKS for all YOU do!!!!!!

Natalie Park said...

Hey Tori, When can you see the new list at Grocery Smarts for the sales that start on Wednesday? Just wondering. Thanks for all you do!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home