I'm a follower
Don't forget to do some extra searching today becuase our odds are better at winning Swag Bucks on Friday!
What are you saving your Swag Bucks for?
I have had readers tell me they are saving up to buy Amazon gift cards for Christmas, airline tickets, and target gift cards.
New to Swag Bucks? Check out this post for all the Swag Bucks details!
Mix spinach, romaine, carrots, broccoli, bok choy and Chinese vegetables. Divide onto 4 plates. Equally distribute chicken onto salads. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, apple juice concentrate, soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Mix well. Heat the peanut butter in the microwave until a liquid-like consistency. Whisk the peanut butter into the dressing mixture. Pour the dressing over the salads.
Makes 4 servings.
Southern Banana-Nut Bran Muffins
Cereal, toast and orange juice
Eggs, bacon and toast
Sunrise smoothies and pop tarts
Yogurt, Quaker rice cakes and fruit cups
Cereal, fruit and milk
Eggs, biscuits and fruit
Turkey sandwiches, yogurt and cheese
Baked potatoes with cheese and vegetables
Left over pizza from dinner and salads
Grilled cheese sandwiches with raisins and strawberries
Beef Roast with mashed potatoes and rolls
French Dip Sandwiches with side salads
7-up chicken served over rice
Ribs with corn and baked beans
Pizza with bread sticks and salad
Pork Chops with rice and vegetables
Quaker Rice Cakes
Choose from the pantry
Chocolate covered strawberries
- $50 Rod Works gift certificate for only $30 (the introductory offer has reset, so if you bought one recently you can buy one again) My sisters and I are going to Women's Conference in April and I am buying one of these for when we go shopping!
- A year long membership to Living Planet Aquarium for only $19.95 (includes 1 adult and 1 child)
The kids and I have been thinking of some fun things to do this summer and both of these were at the top of their list. I heart City Deals, don't you?
- Comment with what Yoplait Greek yogurt flavor you would like to try most.
- Become a follower of She Shops Smart by adding us as a friend on Facebook or becoming a google follower.
- E-mail (3) of your friends about She Shops Smart and how it's one of your favorite blogs =)
Be sure to make a separate comment for each one that you do! We will close the giveaway on Friday, April 9th at 11:30pm. We will announce our winner on Saturday! Good Luck!
This giveaway is courtesy of MyBlogSpark and Yoplait. As apart of this giveaway Yoplait provided me with the free product, information, and gift pack through MyBlogSpark so I could review the products myself.
2 containers of Strawberries (on sale at Smith's for $1.50)
- Wash the strawberries and cut in half
- Throw into a bowl and mash them
(Emily's husband isn't a huge fan of chunks in his jam, so Emily tried using the blender and pureeing it, but her jam was a little runny. We both agreed that some chunks are good to have
- Take 2 cups of smashed strawberries and combine them in a bowl with 4 cups of sugar. Yeah, Yeah we know it's loaded with sugar. We told you it was yummy, not low in sugar.
- Mix it up really good and let it it sit for about 10 min, stirring occasionally.
- At the end of your 10 min take a sauce pan and boil 3/4 cup water. Throw in your Sur-Jell pectin and stir for at least 1 min.
- Add the pectin to your strawberry/sugar mixture.
- Mix it up really good until the sugar and pectin are completely combined.
- Pour into containers or jars.
- Let it set out for 24 hours then put it away in the freezer.
The jam can last up to 3 months in the fridge or 1 year in the freezer.
- You must scan in your shopper rewards card FIRST!
- You can only double 5 coupons per day
- You can only double one of each coupon, so you know how we have multiples of each coupon, you can only use one of your multiples, not all of them
- They will only double a coupon up to $2.00