- $5 off a $15 Purchase at TGI Friday's
- A FREE Longboard ice cream at Cost Vida (A favorite for me)
- 10% off your entire purchase at Downeast Outfitters (Another favorite)
- A FREE day of parking at Airport Diamond Parking
- A 2 for 1 admission to an BYU athletic event
- A 20% off any regular admission to Color Me Mine
- A 2 for 1 Menu items at A TON of malls food courts
- $5 off a signature oil change at Jiffy Lube
- 2 for 1 admission to Jumpin Jacks
And so many more coupons to places like Cold Stone Creamery, Golf Courses, Los Hermanos, Living Planet Aquarium, Mrs, Fields, Magelby's Fresh, Mulligans, Pita Pit, Rocky Mountain Pizza, Seven Peaks, This is the Place Heritage Park, and MUCH more.
- Become a follower of She Shops Smart. You can do this by adding She Shops Smart as Friend on Facebook, Becoming a Google Follower or Adding our Button to Your Blog. Comment and tell us how you became a follower. If you are already a follower you can comment with; "Follower on Facebook, blog, etc."
- Send an e-mail to at least (3) of your friends telling them about She Shops Smart! Comment and let us know that you sent out an e-mail, "Sent an e-mail to 3 friends about my favorite blog She Shops Smart."
- Share with us a "Coupon Confession"! A great example would be, "I dreamed about coupons a couple nights ago."
Be sure to make a separate comment for each one that you do! Each comment becomes your entry into our giveaway. We will close the giveaway on Tuesday, February 9th at 1:00pm. We will announce our winner on Tuesday night! Good Luck!
Yogurt, granola bars and apple juice
Cereal and fruit slices
Cinnamon Toast, hard boiled egg and bananas
Oatmeal with chocolate milk
Everyone pick their favorite Healthy Choice Entree
Tyson chicken nuggets with homemade french fries
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with cheese and crackers
Easy Mac cups, Capri Suns and goldfish crackers
Lunchables at our weekly play date
Grilled cheese sandwiches, yogurt and raisins
Spaghetti and meatballs, fresh broccoli and Texas Toast
New York Steak, Baked Potatoes and tossed salad
Make your own Quesadillas Night (cheese, tortillas, vegetables and sour cream)
Lime Chicken with Lime Rice
Chili and homemade cornbread
Apples and Litehouse Carmel Dip
Mixed Nuts with Crackers and Cheese
Goldfish crackers and raisins
Ice Cream sundaes
Let the kids help me make Krusteaz Cookies and decorate with Valentines sprinkles
Hi Tori and Emily,
2 loaves of bread
1 gallon milk
This week we stocked up on crackers since they are a favorite snack at my house!
This FREE discount card will come in handy! All you do is enter in your name and e-mail address here. On the next page you can print off your FREE pharmacy savings card. You can save up to 75% on prescription drugs and the card is accepted in over 75,000 drug stores.
4x6 FREE photo flip book
25 FREE checks
1 package 3x3 sticky notes
1 package regular notepads
100 FREE Standard size postcards
10 FREE invitations
1 FREE mug
1 FREE mouse pad
1 FREE canvas tote gag
1 FREE T-shirt
3 bags Armour Meatballs
4 bags birds eye steam vegi’s
3 loaves of smiths bread (love this stuff)
1 tub of I can’t believe…butter
1 box of I can’t believe…butter sticks
10lb bag of potatoes
Baby back ribs
2 4ct dannon activia
5 4ct danimals
3 gal of milk
3 bags of buddig lunchmeat
4 24pkcs of arrowhead water
2 6 pcks of arrowhead water ….FREE!
4 10pcks of Capri Sun
2 16oz Daisy Sr. Cream
4 boxes of Electrasol dishwasher detergent
5 Milk chocolate hersey bars
5 Hershey bars…FREE! (these will be great for my emergeny packs!)
5 bags of shredded kraft cheese
3 bars of kraft cheese
9 boxes of kraft mac&cheese (riley loves this stuff)
3 boxes of kraft mac&cheese…FREE!
5 boxes of krusteaz cookie mix (which I was able to use on muffin mixes too)
1 bag lays potato chips
2 cans of Lays stacks
4 boxes of toaster Strudels
6 boxes of Quaker chewy bars (we love these)
2 bags of Quaker rice cakes
5 Solo plastic items (cups & plates)
4 Tide Laundry detergent
1 tub of sanitizing wipes
2 honey bears
4 tubs of Philadelphia cream cheese
4 boxes of Nabisco crackers
The IPS (internet printables)
- Manufactures set limits on the amounts of coupons printed. When the limit is reached they pull their coupons off. That means occasionally you will go the print a coupon and it will be gone unless you printed it off at the beginning.
- This is even more important toward the end of a month. Coupons group A-C are reset at the first of the month, so on the FIRST, when the coupons reset, they start out at zero.
- Sometimes manufactures will reset their coupons after the limit is reached, but don't count on it. Just consider yourself lucky if they do.
- I know some people are having problems with IPS. I wish I could help out in that area, but I am not tech savvy enough. I have heard that switching browsers can help. Example: On Internet Explorer and they won't print try Fire Fox or vice virsa. Another great resource is pinching your pennies. They have an entire forum to troubleshooting your IPS.
Some questions to commonly asked IP questions answered:
- Where are online coupons located? All over! You can see over the the left hand side of this there are online coupons, group A-Singles . You can also find coupons on manufactures websites, you can receive them via-email and sometimes websites will give them to you after you join their mailing lists or take a survey for them. When the Grocery Smarts lists are up you will see links that take you to online coupons. The best part about those lists are that if there are coupons online, they are on the lists. You will never have to search for coupons for items on the list yourself! Grocery Smarts lists do all the work for you.
- "Are IP'S worth it? It seems like a lot of paper and ink to be wasting." My answer is it depends. I think after you have a couple months worth of newspaper coupons its hit and miss. I only print ones of that make things close to FREE or if it is something I really like or know I will need. You'll never catch me printing of cereal coupons or toothpaste coupons. That is because I have DOZENS of them from my newspaper.
- Now, if you are staring out and only have a few coupons from the paper on the list then I definitely recommend using IPS to maximize your savings. My sister in law started out and only had a weeks worth of coupons, but wanted to start saving right away, so she maximized her coupons by using IPS. She told me her husband was frustrated by all the paper in ink she was using, but after she shopped she had saved over $50. That paper and ink WAY over paid for itself. IP'S are a great way of subsidizing newspaper coupons, but not a great substitute! Newspaper coupons will benefit you way more in the the long end.
- "How long do IP'S last". IPS have expiration dates on them the same way other coupons do. Most times they expire WAY faster than the ones in the paper. That's why I only print the ones off from the list that week. Otherwise they tend to expire before I have a chance to use them.
- "Can we print them off in black and white?" It depends on your store. Some stores will take black and white, some will not. Be sure to ask if you are planning on trying black and white. There reason behind that is they are trying to protect themselves from illegal photocopied coupons.
- Do all stores take IP's and the answer is no. Not all stores do take IPS. I do know that Albertsons and Smiths DO and as of August first Associated Foods started accepting IP's again. My suggestion with other stores is call ahead and ask if you are planning on using them on your shopping trip.
Also don't forget the two IP's per HOUSEHOLD rule! Have fun printing!
- Pay $10 for the pouches
- -$4 in coupons
- Factor in the $10 gift card and you have a money maker of $4 on hand.
In the SLT/DMN you should have received
1 SS insert
To start your newspaper coupons right away, learn about the awesome newspaper deal we can get you here.