Use the $1.75/1 here
- You will have to have a shoppers rewards card and scan it before your transaction (I signed up right at the register)
- You can only double 5 coupons per customer per day
- Only coupons up to $2 will be doubled
- Papermate Mechanical Pencils .19 (limit3) with in ad coupon
- Papermate Pens .19 (limit 3) with in ad coupon
- Gillette Fusion Razors for .89 after RR
Today on Screamin Coupons your can get Full or Partial Highlights at the Salon on the Avenue in Provo for only $29. This normally costs $75. That makes this a 61% discount. And if you haven't already signed up be sure to, so that you can get the $5 Screamin Coupon credit that would make this deal $24!!!
The IPS (internet printables)
- Manufactures set limits on the amounts of coupons printed. When the limit is reached they pull their coupons off. That means occasionally you will go the print a coupon and it will be gone unless you printed it off at the beginning.
- This is even more important toward the end of a month. Coupons group A-C are reset at the first of the month, so on the FIRST, when the coupons reset, they start out at zero.
- Sometimes manufactures will reset their coupons after the limit is reached, but don't count on it. Just consider yourself lucky if they do.
- Troubleshooting IPS. I wish I could help out in that area, but I am not tech savvy enough. I have heard that switching browsers can help. Example: On Internet Explorer and they won't print try Fire Fox or vice virsa.
Some questions to commonly asked IP questions answered:
- Where are online coupons located? All over! You also find coupons on manufactures websites, you can receive them via-email and sometimes websites will give them to you after you join their mailing lists or take a survey for them. When the Grocery Smarts lists are up you will see links that take you to online coupons. The best part about those lists are that if there are coupons online, they are on the lists. You will never have to search for coupons for items on the list yourself! Grocery Smarts lists do all the work for you.
- "Are IP'S worth it? It seems like a lot of paper and ink to be wasting." My answer is it depends. I think after you have a couple months worth of newspaper coupons its hit and miss. I only print ones of that make things close to FREE or if it is something I really like or know I will need. You'll never catch me printing of cereal coupons or toothpaste coupons. That is because I have DOZENS of them from my newspaper.
- Now, if you are staring out and only have a few coupons from the paper on the list then I definitely recommend using IPS to maximize your savings. My sister in law started out and only had a weeks worth of coupons, but wanted to start saving right away, so she maximized her coupons by using IPS. She told me her husband was frustrated by all the paper in ink she was using, but after she shopped she had saved over $50. That paper and ink WAY over paid for itself. IP'S are a great way of subsidizing newspaper coupons, but not a great substitute! Newspaper coupons will benefit you way more in the the long end.
- "How long do IP'S last". IPS have expiration dates on them the same way other coupons do.
- "Can we print them off in black and white?" It depends on your store. Some stores will take black and white, some will not. Be sure to ask if you are planning on trying black and white. There reason behind that is they are trying to protect themselves from illegal photocopied coupons.
- Do all stores take IP's and the answer is no. Not all stores do take IPS. My suggestion is to call your store and ask if you are planning on using them on your shopping trip.
Also don't forget the two IP's per HOUSEHOLD rule! Have fun printing!
Emily and I are taking off today for a spcecial screening of Eclipse, but I am going to grab this for our boys tonight for dinner. Also, if you haven't already signed up do it today, so you can get the $5 Screamin Coupon credit. That would make this deal only $7.00!!!
Shout laundry Spray is apart of the Daytona Promo, so wyb 10 participating items it makes it only $2.19. On each of the bottles there were hanging tags for .55/1. Smith's is rounding up coupons until Tuesday, so it made them $1.19 each. Then right now there is a catalina printing for $1.00 off when you buy any 1 Shout Laundry product!
- Buy (10) bottles of Shout Spray
- Use (10) .55/1 coupons that round up to $1/1
- At checkout (10) $1.00 off catalinas will print out
- Final Price: $1.90 for all 10 bottles