That is a 76% savings
Police were called to approximately 300 West and 100 South in Orem after a woman was seen going through various mailboxes.
A witness wrote down the woman's license plate and called police. Officers tracked it to a 28-year-old.
At her home, police say they found she had a large stack of ads and coupons along with mail from various locations.
The woman told police she was after the Albertsons double coupon ads.
She was cited for theft."
Poptarts were on sale for $1.52.
I used a manufactures coupon for .55 /1 RP 6/7 or HERE
I also used Target coupon for .75/1 HERE
The final price for each box came to .77
Colgate Wisps were $1.99.
I used a .50 MFQ HERE
And a .50 Target coupon HERE
The final price was .99
Axe Hair products were $3.84.
They had $2/1 peelies on them.
I also used a Target $1/1 coupon from HERE.
The final price was .84
- Follow the rebate instructions exactly!
- If you are going to buy it later, but there is a rebate for it now- BUY IT. I am still kicking myself for not going to Staples last week and getting my FREE backpack after the rebate. I could have used a backpack for my 72-hr kits, to keep emergency things in my car, or even to give away as a gift!
- Rebates are before coupons! So, if there is a rebate at the grocery store and you have coupons for the items participating in the rebate- PARTICIPATE. The Fuel for School rebate is a great example of making money on a rebate!
- Request a duplicate receipt. Almost every rebate I have ever sent in requires that I submit the original sales receipt. I hate sending my receipt away, just to never see it again, so at the register I request a duplicate receipt. I send the original away and keep the duplicate for my records.
- As soon as you get the receipt for the rebate, mail it out! If I don't mail my rebate out with in a couple days of buying the item I end up forgetting about the rebate and when I do remember I find myself searching for the receipt in my purses, cars and file folders. As soon as you get home, sit down, fill out the rebate and mail it off. Yesterday I sat down and mailed out the rebates that I have participated in recently. It is the best feeling to get those babies in the mail. So, take this as a friendly reminder, if you have any pending rebates, submit them TODAY!
What does this mean for us?
I took a short survery HERE for a FREE sample of Parent's Choice new formula.
Complete the following information to receive your free sample of new Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond True Delights HERE.
Purchase $25 of participating items and get: $5 off your next purchase & $20 via mail-in rebate
*OFFER VALID: 8/7/09 - 8/23/09.
All purchases must be made in a single transaction.
Coupon for $5 will print at register valid on your next shopping trip.
Coupon expires 2 weeks after date of purchase.
Limit one $5 coupon per transaction.
$20 rebate form will print at register.
Cash register receipt must be dated between 8/7/09 - 8/23/09.
Allow 6-8 weeks for shipment of rebate check.
Limit one rebate per address/household.
Offer ends 8/23/09
Click here to get to the website!
California Pizza Kitchen & Digiorno For One & Flat Bread Melts (5.3-3.2oz)
California Pizza Kitchen & DiGiorno Pizza (12in)
Capri Sun Juice Drink (10ct)
Chips Ahoy! Cookies (12-15.25oz)
Crackerfuls Crackers (6oz)
Crystal Light Drink Mix (any variety)
Jell-O Gelatin snacks (6pk)
Kraft Easy mac or Velveeta Cups (2.05-2.39oz)
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Crackers (6oz)
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (7.25oz)
Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip Dressing (18oz)
Kraft Natural Cheese Slices (7-8oz)
Kraft Natural Shredded or Chunk Cheese (8oz)
Kraft Singles (10.5-12oz)
Kraft String Cheese (12oz)
Maxwell House Coffee (33-34oz)
Nabisco 12 packs
Nabisco Toasted Chips (6-8.1oz)
Nilla Wafers (10-12oz)
Oscar Mayer Deli Creations Complete Sandwich Kits (4.9-7.1oz)
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (7-9oz)
Oscar Mayer Lunchables Fun Packs (4-4.5oz)
Oscar Mayer Meat (10oz)
Philadelphia Cream Cheese (8oz)
Planters Trail Mix (4-6oz)
Ritz Bits Crackers (7.5oz)
Ritz Crackers (13-16oz)
Starbucks Coffee (12oz)
Teddy Grahams Graham Crackers (8-10oz)
Tombstone Pizza (17.5-29oz)
Wheat Thins or Triscuit Crackers (7-10oz)
Yuban Coffee (33oz)
Shop n SaveShoppers
Thanks to PYP for this HOT deal!
Remember it is $25 before coupons so if we play this one right it could be a money maker! I am so excited for this deal!
Combine it with the $1/2 coupon from RP 7/26 and you get some FREE chocolate candy bars! Happy day for me! Free chocolate and it isn't even a Friday!
Ben & Jerry's is having a Buy One Get One Free Sundaes on Monday!
Offer expires August 31, 2009!
To get all the details or to find a Ben & Jerry's location near you click here
*Free samples of Total® Blueberry Pomegranate cereal are limited so sign up quickly. Limit one sample per household.
All fields required.
You must be 18 years of age or older to receive this sample.
Offer limited in the Unites States.
Offer good while supplies last
Pepsi products, 12 packs
Use: In Ad Manufacturer Coupon required
Final Price: 2.75
Kleenex Puffs Tissue, 60 tp 108 ct, Limit 3
Use: In Ad "Store" Coupon required.
Also use: Kleenex Facial Tissue, any .50/3 or any (1) Bundle Pack, excluding individual Kleenex Pocket Packs or Juniors Tissue DND (8-31-09) SS-7/12
Final Price: .82
Pantene Hair Care, 1.7 to 14 oz
Use: Pantene Hair Care Products, any $1/2 (7-31-09) P&G-6/7; Pantene Styler or Treatment FREE when you buy any Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner (7-31-09) P&G-7/5
Final Price: $2.73+FREE item
Charmin Bath Tissue, 6 Big Rolls, Limit 2
Use: In Ad "Store" Coupon required.
Also Use: Charmin Product, any .25/1 (7-31-09) P&G-7/5 and P&G-6/7
Final Price: 3.24
Tide Detergent, 20 to 40 loads
RR: Buy 1 get $1RR
Final Price: 4.49
Conair Gel Grips Hair Dryer