Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

3 Swag Bucks

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 |

Search & Win

Have you heard of Swag Bucks?

WIN FREE PRIZES just by searching the web. SWAG BUCKS are digital dollars that you earn just for doing the things you're already doing. You'll never need another search engine!

All you do is....

1. SEARCH

Search the web using Swag Bucks and receive results from Google & Ask.com.

2. EARN

Swag Bucks are periodically awarded as you search the web.

3. REDEEM

Redeem your Swag Bucks for exclusive swagbucks.com products and more in the Swag Store.

I have been using Swagbucks myself for about 6 months and I have earned tons of Swag Bucks for just doing my day to day searching on the web! With my Swag Bucks we bought a $20 Target gift card, $15 i-Tunes gift card, and we are saving our Swag Bucks for airline miles now!

You can also earn additional points for trading in old cell phones (we all have those laying around), shopping on the web, and even by inviting your friends to us Swag Bucks. I made Swag Bucks my home page and I instantly saw the bucks rolling in! When you register today they give you 3 swag bucks just for getting started!

Each week I will share with you some search words that automatically earn you Swag Bucks and if you find one e-mail it to us and we will share it as well!

Click Here to get started! After you register be sure to confirm your registration by checking your e-mail after and clicking on the confirm your account link included in the e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home