Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

SCREAMIN COUPON! $150 photography session for $29.00!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010 |


$29 for Portrait Session with Bryant Livingston - Utah Valley's Favorite Photographer ($150 Value)
WOW! Photography session from Bryant Livingston valued at $150.00 for just $29.00! My own family is WAY overdue for having new pictures taken! With this kind of deal we are so excited to finally have an update family portrait to hang soon!

Check out his site to see some of his beautiful work!
His web address: blphoto.com
I just purchased a coupon for my family and cant wait for our shoot!
Now I just need to decide what we are going to wear, and where I will hang a new picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home