Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Wednesday Show and Tells

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 |
Wednesday's are my grocery shopping days and my new budget is $50 a week, so $200 a month (I know it seems so little, but so far it's been working). Here is what I came out with.
4 pkg. Hunts Pudding Cup
2 cans Hunts diced tomatoes
3 cans Hunts Spaghetti Sauce
3 cans Chef Boyardee Pasta2
can Rotel Tomatoes
1 can Pam cooking spray
4 Marie Calendar frozen dinners
1 box Swiss miss coco packets
10 dannon yogurt cups
2 gallons ice cream
8 Michelina Entrees
2 12 rolls of Toilet Paper
1 package Tyson chicken
3 bags of Dole ready to eat lettuce
1 uncle Ben's instant rice
4 Dannon Frusion Smoothies
1 Colgate toothpaste1 steam bag broccoli
2 Crisco Olive Oils
Would Have Spent 138.94
Actually Spent 56.10 (over budget by 6.10)
Saved 82.84
I love it!!!
I love grocery shopping just so I can see how much money I save. Being Grocery Smart pays off again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home