Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Coupon Trading

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 |
Hi Readers! Abbie is trying to find some coupons! Can anyone help her?

Hi it's Abbie.
I am looking for a few coupons for this weeks sale.
Do you know anyone who is has extra or is willing to trade?

Smart Source
1/25 Nabisco snack crackers $2/2
2/11 2 Resolve carpet or fabric cleaner 32 oz or Lysol spray $2/1
2/22 Kotex tampons 18ct .75/1
2/22 Clogate toothpaste 6.4oz .75/1
2/22 Colgate toothbrush .75/1 Red Plum
1/18 Country crock spread .50/1
2/22 Kellogs cereal $1/1

If you know of anyone I will take what I can get.
Thanks!

1 comment:

Mitchell Family said...

Hi Abbie! It's Tori! I am not using my tampons, resolve carpet spray or colgate toothpaste coupons. If I bring home one more tube of toothpaste my husband might kill me lol!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home