Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Farwell

Thursday, April 2, 2009 |
Tonight I am teaching a class in Levan and unfortunately this will be my last class down there for a long while. I will still be doing classes in Nephi and Mona that are on my calendar, but further than that it will be a while. If you haven't been able to attend one already this is your last chance. E-mail me if you don't already have the details for the class.

Just a quick note: my cell phone is now acting up. Go figure my computer and cell phone in one week. If you have a class on the calendar and I haven't been in touch I will be tonight after I take me phone in. Also please excuse my lack of response to your voice mails and e-mails. As soon as my electronics start behaving I will get back to ALL of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home