Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Free Sammie at Quiznos

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 |

I taught a class in Nephi last week and they told me that their new Quiznos was close to their Grand Opening! I told them I would try and find a coupon for them, so Hhere is deal that will make it even BETTER and GREAT for those of use who already go there!


"Get the latest word on all things toasty. Sign up now for exclusive Quiznos offers and promotions and receive a coupon for a FREE SAMMIE.* Plus, tell us your birthday and get a FREE COOKIE that day."
Click HERE to sign up!
After I signed up I confirmed my e-mail and then there was a coupon for a FREE Sammie with the purchase of a side and regular fountain drink. It expires 7/21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home