Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Target Deals

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 |
I ran into Target tonight and found a couple great deals to share with you! Also don't forget to check out the weekly deals I did earlier this week here!

Remember you can combine manufactures and Target coupons to make some GREAT deals:
If you signed up for the Alexia Food coupons in May with me then you should have received those coupons in the mail a couple weeks ago. Here is a great way to make those coupons
valuable.
Alexia Chips
Sale: $2.50
I signed up to receive Alexia Crunchy Chips coupons here.
I used 2 $1.00 off coupons from there and then a .75/2 coupon here
It made each bag $1.12

Bounty Basics Paper Towels
Sale: $.99
Use: $.25 from P&G7/5
And: $.50 Target coupon from SS 6/21
Final Price: $.24

Dove Body Mist
Use: $1/1 Here
Also Use: Dove Body mist, any $1/1 (9-20-09) RP-6/28

Morning Star Burgers
Use: $2/2 HERE
Use: $1/1 HERE

Toys:
A ton of toys were on sale for 30% off and when I asked an employee why, he told me they start clearing out the summer toys in preparation for Christmas! He told me to expect the toys to go as much as 75% off in the next little while. I was so excited to hear about this upcoming deal. Lets keep each other posted if we start to the percentages go down even further!

Travel Size Freebies:
I hardly ever use my coupons that make travel size products FREE if I am patient and wait, but I really am planning on a few trips this summer, so I thought these products would be handy to have with me!
Johnson’s First Aid Kit
Sale .97
Use: $1 from RP 5/17
Final Price: FREE

Banana Boat Sunscreen
Sale: $.97
Use: $1.00 from SS 5/3
Final Price: FREE

Renu Contact Solution
Sale: .97
Use: $1/1 HERE
Final Price: FREE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home