Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Weekly Show and Tell

Thursday, July 16, 2009 |
I had so much fun last night going around and "collecting" up all the things I had coupons for last night! About once a month I make trips to all the stores I know have FREE or close to FREE things to get. It would be awful if every time I found a great deal I ran to go get it, because usually within 24hours another deal at that store is discovered. So, when I find a good deal, as long as it isn't only a weekly deal, I print or clip that coupon and put it in my pocket coupon organizer under the store the deal belongs to. About once a month, I go after my family is put to bed, and "collect" up all the things I had on my ongoing list. My husband tells me it's like waking up to Christmas morning. I have all new treats for his lunch box and awesome snack "surprises" for the kids.
I started my fun night at Target, (they close first and it was late) and had a very successful trip!
I purchased:
2 Kids t-shirts on clearance for $2.24 (for both)
1 Smart Popcorn box with 5 individual bags in it $3.34- $1 off peelie. I wouldn't normally have bought such a high priced item, but I was hungry and it looked good!
2 Dove facial travel wipes .97 each - 2 $1/1 coupons
2 Johnson and Johnson travel first aid kits .97 each - 2 $1/1 coupons
2 Bags of Alexia Chips 2 $1/1 coupons plus .75/2 Target coupon
I Eggo Bakeshop $1/1 coupon
10 Sobe Life Waters (not pictured) I used 5 B1G1 FREE coupons!
Total $5.25 +I received a $5 Target gift card
Saved: $20.01
Then I made my way over to Smiths where I purchased:
8 boxes of Kleenex
3 Sobe Life Waters
1 Package Dixie Paper Plates
1 Package Dixie Paper Bowls
6 packages Extra Gums
1 Coke
1 Sprite
4 Boxes Cheezits
2 Bags of Chex Mix
6 Packages Keebler Cookies
7 Playtex gloves (I had enough to buy 14, but they only had 7 left)
2 Gallons Milk
1 Package New York Steaks
1 Smiths mouthwash ( I saw that the Smith's brand was only $1 compared to the on sale Listerine brand)
1 loaf of bread
I spent: $39.39 and also walked away with a coupon for a FREE Gerber graduates sippy cup, and (2) $1 off anything catalinas, courtesy of Kleenex)
I saved: $73.10
I also qualified for the Fuel for School Rebate HERE. When I send that in I will have only spent $29.39 OOP!!!!!!
My last trip I headed over to Albertsons where I purchased:
8 packages of Klondike bars (They were out of the Breyers ice cream, plus I like Klondike bars better)
1 Breyers Ice Cream (last one =( )
4 Super Soft Pretzels
1 Homelife Napkin package
1 Risers Dip
I spent: $13.39
I saved: $42.22
And I also walked away with another $4.50 off Breyers coupon! Click here to see how to get ice cream for cheap!
Last night I ended up
Spending: $57.94
Saving: $135.33
+ I will get a $10 rebate for Fuel for School!
Now that is how you Shop Smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home