Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Weekly Show and Tell

Thursday, July 16, 2009 |
I had so much fun last night going around and "collecting" up all the things I had coupons for last night! About once a month I make trips to all the stores I know have FREE or close to FREE things to get. It would be awful if every time I found a great deal I ran to go get it, because usually within 24hours another deal at that store is discovered. So, when I find a good deal, as long as it isn't only a weekly deal, I print or clip that coupon and put it in my pocket coupon organizer under the store the deal belongs to. About once a month, I go after my family is put to bed, and "collect" up all the things I had on my ongoing list. My husband tells me it's like waking up to Christmas morning. I have all new treats for his lunch box and awesome snack "surprises" for the kids.
I started my fun night at Target, (they close first and it was late) and had a very successful trip!
I purchased:
2 Kids t-shirts on clearance for $2.24 (for both)
1 Smart Popcorn box with 5 individual bags in it $3.34- $1 off peelie. I wouldn't normally have bought such a high priced item, but I was hungry and it looked good!
2 Dove facial travel wipes .97 each - 2 $1/1 coupons
2 Johnson and Johnson travel first aid kits .97 each - 2 $1/1 coupons
2 Bags of Alexia Chips 2 $1/1 coupons plus .75/2 Target coupon
I Eggo Bakeshop $1/1 coupon
10 Sobe Life Waters (not pictured) I used 5 B1G1 FREE coupons!
Total $5.25 +I received a $5 Target gift card
Saved: $20.01
Then I made my way over to Smiths where I purchased:
8 boxes of Kleenex
3 Sobe Life Waters
1 Package Dixie Paper Plates
1 Package Dixie Paper Bowls
6 packages Extra Gums
1 Coke
1 Sprite
4 Boxes Cheezits
2 Bags of Chex Mix
6 Packages Keebler Cookies
7 Playtex gloves (I had enough to buy 14, but they only had 7 left)
2 Gallons Milk
1 Package New York Steaks
1 Smiths mouthwash ( I saw that the Smith's brand was only $1 compared to the on sale Listerine brand)
1 loaf of bread
I spent: $39.39 and also walked away with a coupon for a FREE Gerber graduates sippy cup, and (2) $1 off anything catalinas, courtesy of Kleenex)
I saved: $73.10
I also qualified for the Fuel for School Rebate HERE. When I send that in I will have only spent $29.39 OOP!!!!!!
My last trip I headed over to Albertsons where I purchased:
8 packages of Klondike bars (They were out of the Breyers ice cream, plus I like Klondike bars better)
1 Breyers Ice Cream (last one =( )
4 Super Soft Pretzels
1 Homelife Napkin package
1 Risers Dip
I spent: $13.39
I saved: $42.22
And I also walked away with another $4.50 off Breyers coupon! Click here to see how to get ice cream for cheap!
Last night I ended up
Spending: $57.94
Saving: $135.33
+ I will get a $10 rebate for Fuel for School!
Now that is how you Shop Smart!

1 comment:

buy drugs online said...

This is a helpful post shared by you.
Implantation bleeding ordinarily happens somewhere in the range of 6 and 12 days after origination, when the fertilized egg connects to the coating of your uterus. A few ladies ruin it for their ordinary period since it can seem to be comparative and happen close to the time you'd anticipate your typical cycle.
Visit this site to buy all types of women's health tablets-"online drugstore usa

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home