Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

What's For Dinner Tonight?

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 |
Today on Screamin Coupons you can get 2 large super premium pizzas , breadsticks, and a 2 liter soda for only $12 from 5 Buck Pizza!

Emily and I are taking off today for a spcecial screening of Eclipse, but I am going to grab this for our boys tonight for dinner. Also, if you haven't already signed up do it today, so you can get the $5 Screamin Coupon credit. That would make this deal only $7.00!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I signed up for the first time last week for the massage. I looked everywhere to get the $5 credit and I never could find one and didn't end up getting it. How are you supposed to get it applied?

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home