Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Recipe Using Sale Items- Smoothies

Thursday, February 25, 2010 |
This week at Maceys yogurt and frozen strawberries are both on sale. What does this mean we will be having at my house? One of my favorite treats - SMOOTHIES. They are such an easy way to get a little bit of extra fruit into kids, while they think that they are totally getting a treat. We like to use vanilla flavored yogurt and skip the sugar, but plain with a little sugar/honey tastes great too! I am usually a total recipe follower but this is one of those things I just add "some of this and that" to. Its pretty hard to mess these up -and I am able to ruin just about any recipe -so thats saying quite a bit! :) However here are my "about" measurements for a great smoothie.
Smoothie
1 cup frozen berries
1/2 cup -or so- vanilla yogurt
1/2- or less cup milk, or juice
Depending on how icey/frozen, and sweet you like you can also add:
2-3 ice cubes (optional)
2 tbl spoons honey (optional)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home