Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Newspapers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 |
After you order your newspapers it takes a few weeks for the orders to be processed, so I promise they will be there soon, but if you are so excited and want to get started right away purchase your papers from a local newspaper stand until your subscrption starts, that way you're still getting those coupons! I know many of you readers live in rural areas where that can be close to impossible, so let me know if you really want them and I will go to my paper stand and pick up some extras you can purchase from me until your subscription starts! I promise those subscriptions will be there soon, but the newspapers can hardly keep up with our orders! They are processing them as quickly as they can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home