Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Tough Times

Sunday, April 26, 2009 |
I think that with the recession in the economy, people are on a tighter budget, but still want to be able to enjoy their lives and not pay and arm and a leg for it. I think it is wonderful that companies out there are willing to give things away for absolutely FREE!
Our local new station does a Free Friday Segment and I thought I had found everything out there that was already free, but boy was I wrong. Here are some of the fun things they were able to find!
Be the FIRST to see a Free movie!
CW 30 gives away free movie tickets when you follow their instructions online. For people who live in SLC and can pick up and go and see movies this is a great deal. My husband commented to me "I wish we could do that, but with the boys that's impossible." If you aren't strapped down at home on weeknights and weekends, this a great idea to score free movie screenings!
Click here to learn more!
I read somewhere that itune's has started raising some of their song purchases to $1.29? I haven't been on recently to check, but I was sad to hear that. Here is a fun idea to build up your playlist without reaching for your plastic cards! Walmart lets you download a free mp3 song once a week! Here is that link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home