Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

City Deals 50% off and FREE shipping

Friday, January 15, 2010 |
I just picked up a ton of great gift certificates for 50% off at City Deals. I was able to pick up unlimited quantities to Rod Works ($25 gift card for $12.50), Flour Girls Dough Boys, Sub Zero Ice Cream (2-$10 cards for $10) and tons of great golf courses in Utah. I buy these gift cards ahead of time and throw them into my "to gift" box. Next time I am in need of a gift I will pull one of these out. With 50% off and FREE shipping these will make great Mother's Day, Father's Day and birthday gifts. I think I will end up keeping my Rod Works cards. If I combine my gift cards with of course a....COUPON I might be able to find a killer deal on a table for my front entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home