Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Score!

Friday, May 8, 2009 |
Okay, I'll admit it I was a total lameo and stayed up tonight to score an Old Navy Coupon! The best they had this week was $60 off $100. I was on there right when it started. I never could catch that flying bird. He had a towel or swimsuit of some sort. I am assuming that was the $60 off $100 coupon. I did manage to get a $45 of $100 coupon when the dolphin was swimming in the background! It's not great, but I'll take it. I think if you catch the crab there is a coupon, or if you pop the lil boys water wings a coupons pops up too. I am bound and determined to snag a good one next week....until then I'll be happy with what I was able to get! Now I have GOT to go to bed!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

So, how do you know when they restart the coupons. Is it always Thursday night? Thanks for sharing all of your finds. I love it!

Abbie said...

I was wondering the same thing.

The 6 steiners said...

Tory I got a 25% off! It's not no 30% like last week but I'm still super excited!

The 6 steiners said...

Tory, I got a 20% off coupon... it's no 30% like last week but I'm still excited to use it!

Mitchell Family said...

Okay, are you wondering about Old Navy's weekly hunt, click here to read previous posts about this awesome coupon hunt!
http://sheshopssmart.blogspot.com/search/label/old%20navy

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home