Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Sick Computer

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 |

My husband bought me a brand new HP computer in December and since then it has been taken if 4 times to be fixed!!!! It is the worst too, because it goes in to be fixed, takes 2 weeks, it comes home and I have to put everything back on it, then it gets sick again!!! It has been beyond frustrating. I ended up buying some LEMON computer I guess. Anyway I just wanted to explain my lack of posts the last 2 days. I have been dying to tell you guys things, but haven't been able to. I guess that is the worst part of being a solo blogger! I was telling my husband how frustrated I was and guess what....he bought me a new one! It's just for this blog, so there shouldn't be any problems. I am teaching a class tonight and then I will update like crazy! Thanks for being so patient with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home