Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Tuesday's Meal Planning

Tuesday, June 9, 2009 |

Here is some meal planning I did using the items that are on sale at Albertson's this week. I actually am not a huge fan of cooking and my usband would tell you I am not really that wonderful of a cook, so I know my meals are simple and to the point, but it works for me. I hope this helps a little. I just like to show you that you can save a ton of money by utilizing whats on sale into your menu plan for the week.



Breakfast
Pancakes and Sausage
Cereal and Toast
Toaster Strudels and peaches
Yogurt and Granola bars
Bacon, egg and cheese on English muffins/ Bagels- which ever one is cheaper when I get there
Oatmeal and toast



Lunch
Hot Dogs
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
Hot Pockets
Tony's Pizzas
Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce
Cob Salads with hard boiled eggs



Dinner
Rump Roast, Artichokes and Baked Potatoes
Sirloin Steaks, Corn on the Cob and Rolls
Pork Chops, rice and green beans
Marinated Chicken, Suddenly Salad and Watermelon
BBQ Chicken Wings, mashed potatoes and snicker apple salad
Bertoli oven lasagna bake and green salad



Snacks
Cheese and Crackers
Chex Mix
Granola Bars

Desserts
Brownies
Ice cream bars
Lemonade bars
Strawberry shortcake

1 comment:

The 6 steiners said...

CAN I JUST TELL YOU... YOUR AMAZING. I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT I AM GOING TO COOK ANYMORE I JUST PRINT THIS OFF EACH WEEK AND EVERYMORNING I LOOK TO SEE WHAT IT IS I AM MAKING. :) YOU MAKE MY LIFE TOO EASY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home