Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Binder vs. File Method- Hidden Coupons

Monday, August 24, 2009 |
In the process of clipping all my coupons I came across a few coupons I didn't even know I had!!! I usually just file the coupons away and print off the ABC list without even looking at them! Here are a couple coupons I thought that I would be sad if they expired and I didn't have a chance to use them, just because I didn't know I even had them!

Glade soy based candle from The Fragrance Collection, 2 oz. FREE up to $3.49 (10-3-09) SS-8/9

Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, any cans $1/2 DND (8-31-09) RP-6/21

Land O Frost Premium One Pound Lunchmeat, any variety $1/1 (10-31-09) RP-8/9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home