Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Calendar is Open

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 |

Wow, I can't believe how fast time is flying by, almost as quickly as the leaves are changing. With time going by so fast, so is our calendar. I guess everyone is wanting to save money on groceries and household items so they can put more away for the holidays wink wink.

The month of November and December are already filling up fast!

We teach free classes for your clubs, staff meetings, enrichment activities, and girl's nights out!

We are also announcing our new "Couples Date Night" class. We have found that many husbands out there are shopping with their wives and some even shopping instead of the wives! I remember after I learned how to start couponing how many questions my husband had for me. So many times I wished he had been at the class I went to, to hear all about it. What an awesome opportunity for you both to hear a class. One of my favorite things about saving money on groceries is how happy it makes my hubby! I have often times caught him sharing how to use Grocery Smarts to friends and co-workers. In fact, one time I caught him taking a picture of my "a lot for less" and texting it to his friends! So, call a babysitter and schedule your own "Couples Date Night " class for all your friends and their spouses.

E-mail us at sheshopssmart@gmail.com with the date you are looking for and we can put your class on the calendar. After we confirm the date and time of your class we will e-mail you a host packet with invitations you can use to hand out to your guests.
Classes are always on a first come basis and are filling up quickly. For more info about what happens at a class check out our post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home