Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Chili Pulled Beef Sandwiches

Thursday, February 18, 2010 |

With the Campbells Chunky soups being on sale for CHEAP this week at Smiths, here is a recipe to use some soup for an easy dinner. Tori and I both LOVE our crockpots. They are like the best kitchen appliance ever invented in my opinion! I love how easy they make it to have a great dinner ready!

Chili Pulled Beef Sandwiches:

"2 pound boneless beef chuck roast )
1 tablespoon barbecue seasoning
1 can (19 ounces) Campbell's® Chunky™ Grilled Steak - Steak Chili with Beans
1 large onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
1 package Hot Dog Buns
1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
Sprinkle the beef with the barbecue seasoning.
Stir the chili and onion in a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender.
Remove the beef from the cooker to a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes. Using 2 forks shred the beef. Return the beef to the cooker. Serve the beef mixture on the rolls with the cheese.
* Or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours."
I have a roast, and cheese in the freezer that I picked up on SALE in past weeks, now I have a new easy recipe I can try using them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home