Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Coupon Binder Questions Answered

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 |
After watching our coupon videos part 1 and part 2 we had some great questions come up that we thought we could answer for you.

Where do you find baseball card holders for your binder?
I have found them a couple places. At Walmart they were up by the registers near the baseball card section. I also found them at Roberts Crafts near the page protector section. In my area they were cheaper to buy at Roberts Crafts. I bought enough for I believe 150 sleevs, or about 10 packages of 15 sleeves.

How do you use the Grocery Smarts Lists if you are using a binder?
I print off the list from grocery smarts for the store I am going to and then if I am buying Digornio Pizza and the coupon was located in SS 1/3, instead of looking by date I just go to my frozen pizza section and find the coupon. The coupon location column isn't important when you have a binder. Rather you just use the lists to see what items are on sale and what coupons the lists says you have in your binder that go with that sale item.

Do you just clip out the coupons you know you will use?
No, I clip out EVERY coupon and file it away, except for my P&G and other random inserts that I told you I just keep in the back of my binder. You never know what coupon might come in handy down the road.

What sections do you have in your binder?
Baby-and then I have a sleeve for the following
  • Diapers/Wipes
  • Food
  • Binkys, Bottles etc (These are for those coupons that Gerber always sends me)

Breads/Cereals and then I have a sleeve for the following
  • Bread, rolls, tortillas and biscuits
  • Frozen Pizza
  • Fruit Snacks
  • Crackers/Chips
  • Popcorn and Nuts
  • Cereal
  • Breakfast Foods

Cleaning Supplies and then I have a sleeve for the following
  • Laundry Supplies
  • Stain Removers
  • Dusting Cleaners
  • Bathroom Cleaners
  • Air Fresheners

Dairy and then I have a sleeve for the following
  • Cheese/Yogurt
  • Milk, Eggs and Butter
Desserts and then I have a sleeve for the following
  • Baking Supplies
  • Boxed Desserts (Pillsbury, brownie mixes etc)
  • Candy
  • Gum
  • Refrigerated Cookies, etc
  • Ice cream and other frozen desserts

Meats and then I have a sleeve for the following
  • Lunch Meats
  • Tyson Meats (we get lots of coupons for Tsyon products)
  • All other Meats

Medicines and then I have a sleeve for the following
  • Cold Medicine
  • Pain Relievers
  • Cough Drops/Throat Lozenges
  • Chap Sticks and Lip Balms

Paper Goods and then I have a sleeve for the following
  • Zip Lock Bags
  • Garbage Bags
  • Aluminum Foil, Wax Paper etc
  • Paper Plates cups and napkins
  • Paper Towels and Toilet Paper

Personal Hygiene and then I have a sleeve for the following
  • Hair Care
  • Lotions
  • Qtips, Make Up applicators and cotton balls
  • Men's Deodorant
  • Women's Deodorants
  • Men's Shavers and Creams
  • Women's Shaver and Creams
  • Body Washes
  • Liquid Soap
  • Bar Soaps
  • Toothpaste
  • Toothbrushes
  • Floss/Mouthwash
  • Make Up
  • Hair Dye
  • Nail polish
  • Men/Women's intimates (pregnancy tests, KY products etc)

Misc. and then I have a sleeve for the following
  • Asian Food
  • Mexican Food
  • Frozen Foods
  • Fruits
  • Vegetables
  • Condiments
  • Soups
  • Rice
  • Pasta and Sauce

Around the House and then I have a sleeve for the following

  • Office Supplies
  • Movies
  • Toys

Any other quesitons? In the meantime be on the lookout for our upcoming post about binder vs. file folder method conclusion.

(We are finally going to weigh in and share with you the difference we found between the 2 methods! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home