Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

The Newspaper Part 1

Monday, March 29, 2010 |
Here is an e-mail from the She Shops Smart inbox....

Hi

I have been following your blog for several months ago, along with my daughter. We are both so grateful to you for all you do and have taught us!

We have been going down to the convenience store each Sunday and picking up our papers. However this past Sunday I purchased 3 papers just to get home to discover there were no coupon inserts.

When I called Daily Herald on Monday they said they don't guarantee the coupons unless you actually subscribe because if they run out then those go to paying subscribers first. Makes sense but doesn't help me out unless I sign up for a subscription.

I read on your blog tonight that you are able to get discounts on multiple subscriptions. I am interested in 3 Sunday papers.

Please let me know what information I will need to provide you.


Of course we can help you and anyone else who needs Sunday's paper. Grocery Smarts has an INCREDIBLE deal on the paper and it costs less money than going and buying the paper at the gas stations or grocery stores. Gas station and grocery store locations do not even include the same inserts all the time. The only way to guarantee the inserts is to subscribe to the paper. We don't post all the information about the paper here on our blog, but what we do is if you send us an e-mail with where you live, then we can tell you about the options in your area. After you have reviewed the prices if you would like to order the paper you can call us to place your order. If you haven't already taken the plunge to get the coupons on Sundays, seriously consider it, because I know I wouldn't be as successful as I am at saving money on groceries without my newspaper coupons. Just send an e-mail to sheshopssmart@gmail.com with the city you live in and we will promptly reply back!

Part 2 on the newspaper coupons coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home