Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Post Cereal Scenario- A Lot for Less

Saturday, April 3, 2010 |
Check out whatI brought home from my latest trip to Smith's

Yes, that's right a tower of 28 boxes of Post cereal!

Right now at Smith's a variety of Post cereal is on sale and wyb4 boxes you get $4 off instantly.
There is also a hot catalina promo:
When you buy 4 boxes of Coco or Fruity Pebbles a $3 off you next purchase coupon will print off.

Below you can see how I maximized my coupons and Catalina's to get a killer deal on a TON of cereal!



Transaction #1
4 boxes Fruity Pebbles
Use (2) Post Pebbles cereal, any boxes $1/2 (4-25-10) SS-3/14
Total $4.00
Bonus a $3 Catalina will print off!



Transactions #2
4 boxes of Fruity Pebbles
Use (2) Post Cereal Kids Favorites, any variety 10 oz. or larger Cocoa Pebbles, Golden Crisp, Honey Comb or Fruity Pebbles $1/2 (4-11-10) SS-2/28
Total $4.00
Bonus a $3 Catalina will print off!


Transaction #3
4 boxes of Coco Pebbles
Use (2) Post Cereal Kids Favorites, any variety 10 oz. or larger Cocoa Pebbles, Golden Crisp, Honey Comb or Fruity Pebbles $1/2 (4-11-10) SS-2/28
Total $4.00
Bonus a $3 Catalina will print off!


Transaction #4
4 boxes of Coco Pebbles
Use (2) Post Pebbles cereal, any boxes $1/2 (4-25-10) SS-3/14
Total $4.00
Bonus a $3 Catalina will print off!


Transaction #5
8 boxes of variety post cereals
I bought
2 boxes Honey Combs
6 boxes Golden Crisp
Use (4) Post Cereal Favorites, any variety 10 oz. or larger Cocoa Pebbles, Golden Crisp, Shredded Wheat, Selects, Honey Bunches of Oats, Honey Comb, Fruity Pebbles, Just Bunches, Grape Nuts or Raisin Bran $1/2 (4-11-10) SS-2/28
AND
(2) $3 Catalina's from previous transactions
Total $2.00


Transaction #6
8 boxes Honey Bunches of Oats
Use (4) Post Honey Bunches of Oats or Just Bunches, any 13 oz. or larger $1/2 (4-25-10) SS-3/14
AND
(2) $3 Catalinas from previous transactions
Total $2.00


Total Price for 28 boxes of Post cereals


$20.00 plus tax

That's an average of only .71 for a box of cereal

I don't like doing multiple transactions, but for this sale it seemed to be in my best interest. As always I encourage you to be courtesy of the people behind you in line. Consider letting some one behind you check out in between transactions or take your first 3 transactions to the car and come back in for your next 3 transactions. Remember the rule of friendly couponing!
One more note_-I don't consider .71 a great stock up deal on cereal, but the kinds of cereal that I ended up purchasing are at the TOP of my kids, and husbands list. I try to keep it under .50 for cereal, but this cereal really is a favorite at our home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I bought my 4 boxes of fruity/cocoa pebbles a $3 catalina did not print. Did I have to get ALL 4 boxes fruity, or all 4 boxes cocoa to get that?? Wonder why it didn't work. I also did 3 transactions in a row and none of them printed a catalina. The Smiths people were nice enough when I mentioned it to them that they gave me the discount, but still...strange!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home