Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Meal Planning

Thursday, April 22, 2010 |
This week as I looked through the shopping lists I didn't see anything I needed to stock up on! This week I am going to cut my budget down and just buy some fresh food items at Maceys. To read about how I plan my meals click here.
  • Breakfast
Oatmeal, peaches and toast
Cereal, yogurt and orange
Poptarts, juice and fruit
Breakfast casserole and juice
Granola, yogurt and grapes
Breakfast burritos with sausage links
  • Lunch
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with crackers and cheese
Chili and baked potato's
Sweet and Sour meatballs with steamed rice and corn
Lunchables on play date
Grilled cheese with veggies and dips
Hot dogs, french fries and grapes
  • Dinner
Turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy and broccoli
Chicken tacos with chips and salsa and rice
Cola Pot Roast with carrots and homemade rolls
BBQ Chicken legs with macaroni salad and baked beans
Apple baked Pork Chops with rice baked potato's
Chicken Alfredo with asparagus and garlic bread
  • Snacks
Popcorn
Homemade Pretzels and cheese sauce
Peanut butter and crackers
  • Desserts
Root beer Floats
7-Up cupcakes
  • Weekly Shopping List
1 Rotisserie Chicken for tacos and Alfredo pasta $5
Chicken Legs $4.25
Turkey $2.00
Broccoli $1.50
Carrots $1.00
Cucumbers $2.00 for 4
Oranges $2.00
Grapes $4.00
Approximate Cost $21.00
Normally I spend an additional $20-$30 on stock up items, but this week I didn't see anything I need to stock up on.

2 comments:

Liz B said...

I just got a great deal stocking up on Tostino's party pizzas at the Ft. Union Smith's. They are one of the grand re-opening sales--for $.98 a piece. I bought 10--that was the limit. I used two Tostino's coupons ($1 off 5), and I was happily surprised when a $3 OYNO catalina printed out. That makes each pizza less than $.50 each!!! I just wanted to share.

Jenny said...

I felt the same way when I looked at the lists which was nice since I stocked up on basics (flour, wheat, canned, food storage) last week so am glad I'm not missing deals since I have spent most of April's food budget! :)

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home