Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Spring Fever $20 off a $20 Purchase

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 |

Here is a fun find! Springhill nursery is giving $20 off a $20 purchase with the code 414217! All you have to pay is 7.95 shipping! Lots of people are buying flowers, blueberry bushes and even banana trees. You don't have to spend exactly $20 to get the discount. If you spend $18 you'll still get it for free and just pay S&H! If this doesn't give you spring fever what will? Click Here to go to Springhill Nursery! My family will love having blueberries. Now the trick will be seeing if I can get them to look as pretty as that picture!
Thanks PYP

2 comments:

Linda said...

I got 2 coreopsis and 2 delphinium and the total was 10.92... I am excited... perennials!

Anonymous said...

I love this company... I jumped on this special right away... It doesn't work... It is only for one code per family... So be careful when ordering.. I had to cancel my order.

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home