Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Mega Swag Bucks Friday!

Friday, June 25, 2010 |

Search & Win

Did you do any searching today using Swag Bucks? Fridays are "Mega Swag Bucks" days! I love searching on Fridays because I earn bucks way more often. Today I earned 21 bucks, and I only did a couple of searches! I went to a wedding shower the other night and was in LOVE with the kitchen things the bride-to-be received. I decided that I will be using some of my swag bucks to get some of the same items she received to replace worn out items I have! What are you saving your swag bucks for? If you haven't signed up yet click here to sign up and get earning bucks for your internet searches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home