Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Planning My Meals this week

Thursday, February 19, 2009 |
Here are the dinner's I plan on making this week with the items I have on hand and bought on sale.

Grands Chicken and Biscuits Casserole
This recipe calls for 2 cans of chicken pot pie Progresso soup and a container of Grands Biscuits. All three of those item I was able to buy on sale this week

Grands Chicken Chile Bake
Last week I was able to pick up chicken on Albertson's feed a family of four special and this week I bought Grands Biscuits on sale. The rest of the ingredients I have on hand from a left over Superbowl party recipe I did.

Chicken Soup and Grands Biscuits
For this recipe I have Progresso Chicken noodle soup and the biscuits. The only other two ingredients it calls for are an egg and chicken broth. Most of us have those items on hand too!

Macaroni Grill Pasta Kit
This only calls for oil and 2 chicken breasts. Both of those I have on hand. I plan on adding the last bag of salad I purchased from last week and a box of rice a roni from 3 weeks ago.

Grands Corn Dogs
My boys will love these. I have tons of hot dogs left over from Jaxson's birthday party and of course Grand's biscuits again. The only other ingredients you need are ketchup and mustard.

Grands Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
So easy! I have all the ingredients on hand, biscuits, cheese (bought some 4 weeks ago and froze some), and oil. I will serve it with Progresso Minestrone soup I bought on sale this week!

Pepperoni Stuffed Biscuits
These look so yummy. I have spaghetti sauce I bough on sale last week, biscuits from this week, mozzarella cheese in the freezer , green peppers in the freezer and I am going to use some ground beef I have in my freezer instead of pepperoni and I plan on omitting the pesto basil.

Mexican Bubble Pizza
This looks so good, but I don't have all the right ingredients, but if you did it sure looks yummy.

As I was shopping a lady next to me was feeding a family of 11 and made the comment that for free biscuits her kids could eat them with peanut butter and jelly. I loved that comment because we should be planning are meals around the things we are buying otherwise what good is all this extra food to us. I hope this helps some of you have an easier time planning meals around the items we are buying on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home