Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Show and Tell

Thursday, February 19, 2009 |
Well I didn't end up stealing, but I came close! Here is what I walked away with!
7 Betty Crocker Frostings
9 Betty Crocker Cookie mix
11 Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie mix
4 Cheerio snack mix bags
40 Pillsbury Biscuits
20 Fruit Gushers/Fruit Snacks/Fruit Roll Ups
4 Pillsbury Crescent rolls
3 Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Bars
13 Betty Crocker Warm delights
1 Bold Party Chex mix
5 Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls
2 Macaroni Grill Pastas
4 Ready Made Pillsbury Cookies
1 Box Toaster Strudels
3 Chex Mix bars
10 cans Progresso soups
2 Bags of Chips
2 packages beef jerky
____________________
144 Items
I spent $54.84 (I need to remember to calculate a few dollars in for tax!)
I saved $357.21
I saved 86.7% on my grocery bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home