Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Wednesday Weekly Show and Tell

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 |
With us being on vacation I couldn't make it to the store until the last night. I was sure since there were doubles I was going to end up with NOTHING, but actually the store was well stocked. They were out of fruit bars and playtex gloves, but other than that I had a great trip.
At Albertson's I bought:
4 12 packs of 7-up
6 boxes Ritz Crackers
1 loaf bread
dozen eggs
1 gallon whole milk
1/2 gallon chocolate milk
3 lbs ground beef
2 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2 Boxes Cheerios
4 yogurts
2 mission tortillas
I spent $21.30
I saved $67.37
76% savings
(All my cold stuff got put away already, so it isn't in the picture)
Walgreens I bought:
8 candy bars
1 goody flex headband
1 blow dryer
I spent OOP $16.29
Factoring in the $10 RR for the blow dryer and $2.99 for headband
I only spent $3.30
Smiths
8 Crest toothpastes
1 Colgate toothpaste
2 Dial hand soaps
Spent $4.07
Saved $33.89
89% savings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home