Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Check it Out

Monday, November 2, 2009 |
Did anyone catch my name in the Salt Lake Tribune yesterday? Lesley from the Salt Lake Tribune interviewed me for an article about early door buster deals for Christmas shopping. If you didn't see it or you don't get the Salt Lake Tribune be sure to check out the article here. I shared with Lesley about how I am shopping using coupons and waiting for the best deals. I told her how I was looking to buy the Leapster Tag Junior reading system for my 2 year old and how I saw it on sale for $40, but thought that was too expensive so I left it behind. Sure enough I opened the ads yesterday and I saw it at Target for only $28! It paid off to wait and see if the cost would go lower! I also shared with her how I was able to get the Busy Ball popper and Walk n Go Wagon for only $5.99 for my one year old for Christmas. I must say shopping with coupons and waiting for the best deals has been paying off for my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home