Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

A Lot for Less

Wednesday, November 4, 2009 |
This week's A Lot for Less is from She Shops Smart reader Cindy! Cindy was at a class of mine last month and this was her very FIRST time shopping with coupons after my class! I would say she is an A+ student! Way to go Cindy!
"I wanted to share with you photos of my first trip using this coupon system. It was quite an adventure, people were commenting on my cart while I was shopping, it was pretty funny. I really did have super full cart! Then I got to the checkout and I started sweating I was so nervous. I was thinking what if this didn’t work, there is no way I could afford all this, so I had a plan of running out of the store in case it didn’t work."
Well Cindy, it looks like it worked out great for you! Thanks for sharing this with us and showing those newbies out there how easy and successful shopping with coupons can be!
Total: $398
Paid: $154
Saved $244
Bought:
2 6packs of quilted northern toilet paper
2 ALL detergents
2 Snuggle fabric softeners
2 Krusteaz pancake mix
4 Del Monte canned tomatoes
2 Kroger Honey Bear bottles
4 Kroger Gravy Mix packages
2 V8 Fusion Juice
2 Welch’s Juice
8 cans of chili
2 boxes of Swiss miss hot chocolate
3 lbs of gala apples
4 bottles of Langers apple juice
4 boxes of Giradelli brownie mix
2 gallons of skim milk
1 gallon of 2% milk
3 ½ gals of chocolate milk
2 4 packs of dannon yogurt
3 Avocados
2 Dole salad bags
Tbone steak
3 loafs of smiths bread, wheat
4 bags of Ore Ida Fries
3 Stoufers entrees
7 Tony’s pizzas
1 Kroger Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
8 packs of Keebler cookies (my husband and little boy are happy)
7 Chex Mix bags (may be Christmas gifts!)
1 box of Saltine crackers
2 bags of Lays potato chips
1 42 ct. box of fruit snacks
4 lunchables
1 pack of Franks
Pork Loin Chops
2 cans of Campbell's crm of chick
2 cans of Campbell's crm of mushroom
2 boxes of Blue Bonnet butter
1 Tub of I can’t believe it’s not butter
7 Sure Deodorants
2 tubs of cottage cheese
2 tubs of sour cream

Wow, I bet Cindy's food storage looks incredible after a trip like this!

1 comment:

Merri said...

When is your next class in Utah county? I would love to attend one!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home