Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

$3 Brita System

Wednesday, January 6, 2010 |
I went to check out Brita's today at Lowes and they are on sale for $8 this week. Use the $5/1 printable we shared with you earlier today and you have a Brita pitcher for only $3! Talk about shopping smart! My husband and I each purchased one and I plan on giving mine to my cousin for her upcoming wedding.

$6.31 total for (2) Brita 5 cup Water Pitcher Filtration Systems!

2 comments:

Courtnie said...

Sweet! Im there tomorrow! Thanks Tori and Emily!

The 6 steiners said...

So, I went to Lowes on University Ave. in Orem and they was sold out. I asked for a rain check and they were amazing. They allowed me to pay for it and pick it up later! Thanks Tori for teaching me it is okay to ask for rain checks. I will soon be enjoying this sweet sweet deal!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home