Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Happy New Year

Monday, January 4, 2010 |
I am so excited to be back! I missed my blog and all of you wonderful readers! On New Year's day I sat down and looked back on my goals that I had made for my family last year. A couple of the ones on the top of my list included saving money on groceries and building up a food storage! Both of those goals were achieved and in a way I couldn't have expected. As I added my monthly report cards for 2009 I figured I saved over $6000 at the grocery store this year! The best part about it is that my food storage is INCREDIBLE! I have toothpaste that I scored for FREE shoved into each crack in my linen closet. I boxes of .25 cereal shoved underneath our beds and my pantry shelves can't hold another bottle, box or package! I have been creative and have all kinds of every day necessities hidden in my home.



If you are looking to save money on groceries like I have it really is as simple as booking a FREE class. I will come and teach you how I organize my coupons in 5 minutes or less. I will show you how to navigate the Grocery Smarts lists (The BEST thing ever. The lists are FREE and literally do all the work for you). Then I will tell you how I plan my meals, where I like to shop and how I check out with my coupons!




When you host a class there are some awesome hostess incentives as well! To get your class on the calendar so you can start saving money on groceries just send an e-mail to me at sheshopssmart@gmail.com and we can set the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home