Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

City Deals Still Available

Saturday, April 17, 2010 |
This morning I went to see what on City Deals was still available and here were some HOT deals still available!



Cherry Hill Combo Pass
Regular Price: $24
City Deals Price: $12
After Code: $10.20
This is the Place Heritage Park (We bought 1 of these for next week)
$50 gift certificate for $25
After SPRINGCLEANING code cost $21.25

Cowabunga Bay Season Pass (We just bought 3 of these)
Regular price: $99
City Deals price: $69
After SPRINGCLEANING code cost $58.65!
Rod Works Home Decor (I bought this one for when my sisters and I go shopping during Women's Conference!)
City Deals Price; $25 gift certificate for $12.50
After code: $10.62 (One per household)

Clark Planetarium Show Tickets (I bought these to giveaway as presents to friends)
Regular price: $8.00
City Deals price: $5.00
After code: $4.25 (No limit!)

Seven Peaks Water Park Full Day Pass (We already have season passes, so I bought some for when my parents come into town. This way we can all go!)
Regular price: $23.37
City Deals price: $15.00
After code: $12.75 (No limit!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
good gains. If you know of any please share. Thank you!
my web site: best diet plan for women

Anonymous said...

Excellent items from you, man. I've consider your stuff previous to and you're
simply too great. I actually like what you have acquired right
here, really like what you are saying and the way in which during which you assert it.
You are making it entertaining and you still care for to stay it
smart. I can not wait to read far more from you.
That is really a terrific website.

Visit my site crankshaftcoalition.com

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home