Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Meal Planning

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 |
This week I am really wanting to stock up on Quaker oatmeal at Smith's, so to be able to spend the majority of my budget on stocking up I plan on using a lot of what I have in my cupboards and freezer for other meals. I debated on running into another store for my produce and milk, but by time I drive over to another store I don't think it will really save me any money. To read about how I plan my meals click here.
Breakfast
Oatmeal, oranges, toast and apple juice
Cold cereal, strawberries and orange juice
Bacon, Eggs and Toast
Breakfast Casserole with smoothies
Cinnamon rolls and milk
Cereal, yogurt and fruit

Lunch
Peanut Butter and Jelly with celery, peanut butter and raisins
Turkey Wrap Ups, carrots, celery and dip
Grilled Cheese sandwiches with tomato soup and goldfish
Tuna sandwiches, pickles and Sun Chips
Lunch ables and yogurt for weekly play date
Chili and baked potatoes

Dinner
Grilled steaks with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies
Make your own Quesadillas night with beans and rice
Lemon chicken, wild rice and asparagus
Cola roast, carrots, celery and homemade bread sticks
Make your own pizza night with salad and bread sticks
Homemade chicken tenders and French fries with green beans

Snacks
Celery and peanut butter
Chips and salsa
Veggies with dip
Fruit snacks, cheese and crackers
Trail Mix

Dessert
Marshmallow popcorn
Strawberry shortcake
Homemade ice cream sandwiches
Shopping List
2 Loafs of Bread $5.00
3 Gallons of Milk $6.00
1 Peppers $2.00
1 Head of Lettuce $1.00
1 Stalk of Celery $1.00
2 Lunchables $4.00
1 Package of Tortillas $.64 this week with coupon
Quaker Cereals: This leaves me with about $30 to stock up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home