Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Box Tops for Education in Utah

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 |
I noticed that this week was the "Box Top" promos at Albertsons and Smiths in honor of back to school. I remember when I was in elementary school my mom would clip those box top logos off participating products, but I don't remember much more than that, so I decided to find out more!

Box Tops has helped America's schools earn over $250 million in the past 12 years. Your school can earn up to $60,000 every year – that's as much as $20,000 from each of these three easy ways to earn.
You can make a difference for your school every time you shop for groceries! Just clip the Box Tops coupons from hundreds of your favorite products and send them to your child's school. Each box top is worth .10!
To see a list of all the products that have box tops on them click here.

There is also a neat feature here that lets you see how much money your school has earned in box tops. I checked out my old school and they have earned over $8000 from box tops! I can't believe what a wonderful program this is! We are all use to clipping coupons, so we mine as well take the extra minute and clip off those box tops for our local schools. There are also other ways to earn money through box tops by shopping at places like Oriental Trading and Barnes and Nobles. To read more about that click here.

Emily and I were taking about this and she mentioned to me that her kids at church beg for her extra box tops because when they take them into their classrooms they can earn prizes. Some classes even have parties if they bring in the most box tops of the course of the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home