Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Recipes Using Sale Items

Thursday, August 20, 2009 |

More Mac N Cheese? Oh my goodness. Whats a woman to do? Did you participate in the Kraft Promo last week at Albertsons? It was an amazing deal-when you factor in the rebate! How do you leave FREE food behind? I think the answer is you dont! You just end up with TONS of Mac N Cheese on your shelves. :) I think of it as a great food storage item so I dont worry that we have alot of it. If your kids need a project Id say that seeing as how it was FREE, you can probably part with a box and let them make necklaces with the noodles. OR click here to read about some recipes you could try.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Hi Tori,
I ran across this recipe that I used to make all the time. I was thrilled because it will help use up the mayonnaise and chocolate cake mix I now have in my food storage - because you taught me how to buy it so cheap!! The cake is super good and super moist - it barely needs icing (but have it anyway!) I thought you might want to pass it on to all your readers.
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
1 cup water
3 eggs
1 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Blend all ingredients.
Bake as directed on box.

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home