Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Picturkea Flipper $9.99

Thursday, November 12, 2009 |
Here is a fun deal I found on Pictureka Flipper game.
Take the Toys R Us Big Book catalog with you to Target. Price match it for $19.99. Use this $5/1 manufactures coupon and this $5/1 Target coupon (also found in the Target Toy Coupon book). The game ended up only costing me $9.99 vs. the Target shelf price of $24.99.
Oh, there was also a $5/1 manufactures coupon in the November issue of Family Fun Magazine.
*Update- She Shops Smart reader, Jasperson Family just commented to let us know that Picktureka is on sale at Kmart for $14.99. Take that ad in to price match and it makes it only $4.99!

1 comment:

Jasperson Family said...

I got an even better deal. They had this game advertised for $14.99 in my Kmart ad. I did the above scenario, only with the Kmart price to get the game for only $4.99 at Target.

I was able to do the same with Clue: Secrets and Spies (which was also $14.99 at Kmart and also had a manuf. Q and was included on the Target coupon.)

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home