Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Free Vista Print Products

Monday, February 1, 2010 |
Go to Vista Print and you can get FREE samples of their following products!
Vista Print
250 FREE business cards
4x6 FREE photo flip book
25 FREE checks
1 package 3x3 sticky notes
1 package regular notepads
100 FREE Standard size postcards
10 FREE invitations
1 FREE mug
1 FREE mouse pad
1 FREE canvas tote gag
1 FREE T-shirt
You only have to pay for shipping and processing on your order. I went through and ordered one of every FREE item. Some if the items I made I fully intend on using for Valentine's Day gifts for the grandparents in our lives! To make them personalized I did end up uploading photo images on some of my items so I did have to pay a little extra for that, but I couldn't get a better deal on a personalized photo gift!
These offers go quickly so be sure to snag you FREE items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home