Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

What a week for shopping!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 |
I LOVE SEEING MY TOTAL DROP AT THE CHECKOUT!
I had so much fun today! I ran into Smiths to pick up some things on the Mega Sale. At the checkout the total was 108. and dropped to 32.00! And a $2.00 off catalina printed out too! I am not going to lie, it brings a smile to my face that sticks all day long when there is savings found like this!

This week we stocked up on crackers since they are a favorite snack at my house!
Here is what I came home with:
2 boxes Ritz Crackers
2 boxes Wheat Thins
10 Bags of Goldfish crackers
2 packages Solo plates
2 packages Solo Cups
2 Packages Deli Meat
2 bricks of Cheese
2 bags of Cheese
1 bottle of Tide
1 box Toaster Strudel
2 Flats of Arrowhead Water (not pictured)
and a big smile on my face!


1 comment:

Vinyl Expressions said...

I am also loving this sell. Went to Smith's for the fourth time this week and the best deal of the night was 10 items for .07. The cashier keyed in 1.38 off for the bogo on Sobe and I had also gotten a smiths coupon in the mail today for 2.00 off 5 sobes. I told her that she had made a mistake but she said that it was to late to fix it. So I came away with 9 sobe waters and a bad of goldfish for .07.
Then my next transaction had 31 items and I only paid 21.00 because today in the mail my 15.00 reward certificate showed up. It was better then Christmas opening that envelope and getting 15.00 back from Smiths. It has definatley been a great sell and we are stocked up on crackers and other odds and ends for awhile

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home