Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

A Lot for Less

Thursday, February 4, 2010 |
Here is another AMAZING A Lot for Less! Thank you for sharing your picture with us Whitney!

Hi Tori and Emily,
I started couponing in October after attending one of your classes and I just wanted to share my shopping trip to Smiths today! I had a HUGE cart full and when I went to check out I was getting nervous about how much it was going to cost. Well, the total came to $220.88 and I started to sweat, so I handed over my fresh values card and the total dropped to $117.84 so I started to feel a little better. Then, I handed over my huge stack of coupons and the total came to a whopping $74.16!!! I was so excited! That is a 67% savings!!! I saved $143.32!

2 loaves of bread

1 gallon milk

apples,
romaine lettuce,
cucumber
1 can enfamil formula
4 bags shredded cheese
2 bags mission tortillas
5 bags lunch meat
8 yogurts
4 boxes capri suns
6 boxes kleenex
3 bags solo plastic cups
1 bag solo plastic bowls
1 sour cream
5 boxes cereal
3 Mott's apple juice
1 Welches grape juice
4 boxes kraft mac n cheese
4 boxes delux mac n cheese
5 boxes quaker chewy granola bars
4 boxes fiber one granola bars
10 sobe life waters
1 box of butter sticks
2 cans green chilis
2 cans Rotel diced tomatoes
1 can cocoa
2 hershey bars
4 philadelphia cream cheese
I got 89 items for $74...that only $0.83 per item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home