Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Coupon Inserts in the Newspaper

Saturday, October 10, 2009 |
This sounds totally crazy, but this is how I feel every Sunday morning when the newspaper comes:Like a child on Christmas morning! I can hardly wait to see my coupons each Sunday! My husband always teases me that it is the one morning he sees me actually JUMP out of bed. I am totally not a morning person, but Sunday morning's I love ripping open that paper, finding the coupons and putting Sunday's date on them. I flip through them, look at the coupons, file them away and wait for them to go on sale. It is the best.
If you need to order your paper so you can get your Sunday coupons today is the last day to order to insure delivery for next week. All you neeed to do is send us an e-mail with the area you live in and we can tell you the least expensive paper in your area. To read more about the HOT deal we can get you on the newspaper check out our deal here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home