Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Meal Planning

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 |
To read how I plan my meals click here.
This week I am planning my list around Albertson's list. They are having a HOT promo on Quaker products this week, so don't forget to stock up! I also didn't notice a ton of produce on sale so if you need some you might want to head over to your favorite place to get produce. I am just planning on using the produce I have on hand and the produce I have canned from my garden.

Breakfast
Homemade hash browns, toast and fruit
Yogurt, cinnamon toast and granola bars
Cereal, Banana and Apple Juice
French Toast, eggs and juice
Hot coco, Oatmeal and Orange
Cheesecake Pancakes and milk

Lunch
Red Baron Pizza singles
Peanut Butter and Jelly, Graham crackers and cheese
Grilled Cheese and Top Ramen
Chicken Nuggets, Carrots and sweet potato fries
Chinese Chicken Salad and crackers
Lunchables at Play date


Dinner
Roast, rosemary potatos and rolls
Stuffed Chicken Breasts, green beans and rice
Apple Chicken and bread sticks
Chili and baked potatos
Homemade chicken noodle Soup and Sandwiches
Homemade Pizzas (choose your own toppings)

Snacks
Goldfish
granola bars
Soft pretzels and cheese
Halloween Jello Jigglers

Dessert
Brownies and Ice Cream
Chocolate Chip Pie
Carmel Apples
Carmel Popcorn

3 comments:

Emily said...

I want to eat at your house this week!

Robyn said...

What are cheesecake pancakes? They sound yummy!

Mitchell Family said...

Thanks! I'll remind my family that you would eat at my house when they complain =) We had cheesecake pancakes at IHop a few weeks ago and LOVED them. Nothing like making something unhealthy, really un healthy right! Anyway my mom and I found a copycat recipe and I am going to give it a shot. If it's any good I'll let you know!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home