Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

HOT Coupons for Around Town

Sunday, October 4, 2009 |
The 2010 Entertainment Book is now available!The Entertainment Book is FULL of coupons to local restaurants, retail stores, and attractions in your area.
There is a book available in EVERY ONE'S AREA, not just Utah. Just enter in your zip code here to check out coupons are in the book in your area.
In Utah there is over $16,200 in coupons and they are coupons for places that my family and I visit ALL the time!
Here are some of the coupons I am excited to use:
  • $5 off a $15 Purchase at TGI Friday's
  • A FREE Longboard ice cream at Cost Vida (A favorite for me)
  • 10% off your entire purchase at Downeast Outfitters (Another favorite)
  • A FREE day of parking at Airport Diamond Parking
  • A 2 for 1 admission to an BYU athletic event
  • A 20% off any regular admission to Color Me Mine
  • 20% off any regular priced purchase at the Fabric Mill
  • A 2 for 1 Menu item at A TON of malls food courts
  • $5 off a signature oil change at Jiffy Lube
  • 2 for 1 admission to Jumpin Jacks

And so many more coupons to places like Cold Stone Creamery, Golf Courses, Los Hermanos, Living Planet Aquarium, Mrs, Fields, Magelby's Fresh, Mulligans, Pita Pit, Rocky Mountain Pizza, Seven Peaks, This is the Place Heritage Park, and MUCH more. Check out all the coupons in the book by clicking on the A-Z index after you choose your location.

The cost of the book is $35.00, but for a while they are running a HOT gift card promo! When you buy a book you get a $25 restaurant gift card AND FREE shipping!
That is a steal of a deal! Don't wait for this one, because the promo won't last forever.

I also checked out some of the other coupons for other areas and was BLOWN away. We are planning an upcoming vacation to Hawaii (of course with all the money I saved on groceries wink) and bought a book of coupons for that area. I couldn't believe the high value coupons they were offering for the places we were already planning on visiting! We also spend a lot of time visiting my parents out of state and we bought a book for near them too!

This would make a GREAT gift for family members too. We are giving all our brothers and sisters one for Christmas! If you do buy multiple books be sure to buy them each separately so you can get your gift cards. As I was checking out they also asked me if I would like to auto renew my book for next year and I choose not to. Make sure to not accidentally check the box unless you plan on it.
I am getting giddy already and can't wait to get my book!
Click here to get yours.

2 comments:

parkandlinds said...

Is the restaurant certificate good for a specific restaurant, or how does that work? Thanks!

Mitchell Family said...

Each book that you purchase has different terms. My Hawaii Gift crad is issued differently than my Utah Gift card. Here are the terms I was able to find on the website to give you somewhat of an answer.


*Restaurant Certificate Terms & Conditions:
One Restaurant Certificate per order.
Participating restaurants are U.S. based only. Not redeemable in Canada or Puerto Rico.
Restaurant availability may vary by area and a minimum spend may be required.
Restrictions may apply. See restaurant certificate for details.
Look for Restaurant Certificate details on your order confirmation page, in your order confirmation email, and within "My Bonus Rewards" found under the "My Account" section on Entertainment.com.
Restaurant-specific certificates are valid for one year from the date the certificate is printed.
Valid email address is required.

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home