Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Meal Planning

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 |

I know, its a day late, but I was hoping I could get away without doing meal planning this week, because we are going on vacation, but you readers keep us on our toes!

To read how I plan my meals click here.
This week I am planning my meals around Albertson's sales and Buy Low Market's produce in Provo.


Breakfast
Yogurt, blueberries and graham crackers
Strawberries, cold cereal and toast
Pancakes, eggs and ham
Eggo Waffles, bananas and milk
Pop tarts, fruit cups and apple juice
Oatmeal with peaches and toast

Lunch
Turkey wraps with tomato slices (from the garden) and fruit bars
Lunch ables at the park with watermelon slices
Peanut Butter and Jelly, crackers and cheese
Hot dogs, chex mix and grapes
Hot pockets, cucumbers (from the garden) and cheez it crackers
Macaroni and Cheese and smoothies
Dinner
Grilled Steak, Asparagus, french bread
Pork Chops, Carrots, and Knorr pasta side
Fajitas, rice, and homemade chips and salsa (use Tyson ready cooked beef slices and Knorr rice sides)
Chicken Cesar salads (using Tyson ready cooked chicken slices and Mrs. cubbisons croutons, and wishbone dressing)
Macaroni Grill Dinner kit with salad and french bread
Chicken Enchilldas, beans and left over chips and salsa

Snacks
Fruit snacks and crackers
Chex mix bars
Nature Valley Nut Clusters
Crackers and Cheese

Dessert
Watermelon Bars
Key lime pie
Root beer floats

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Thanks for the meal plans. I love them they give me great simple ideas for meals and have motivated me do make out meal plans for my family. Meals are better now, more balanced throughout a week and I don't spend an hour each night trying to figure out what to eat, ending up with something unhealthy.

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home